Fresh from our February Online Help Session, we’ve compiled a youtube playlist with all of the highlights. In last month’s session, Mike showed us a trick that very few people know when using Section Planes in SketchUp; how to create multiple Section Planes and how to layer them to achieve different visual results without the need to hide objects. We had a great list of questions we went over as well, check out the full playlist below.
February Online Help Session Recap:
- Multiple Section Planes
- Visibility of Geometry Pt. 1
- Visibility of Geometry Pt. 2
- Edge Settings
- Additional Section Planes
- Visualize in Lumion Sneak Peek
- Benefits of Using ConDoc Tools
- Graphics Memory Recommendations
We’re always eager to help you. Let us answer all of your questions by scheduling a 3D Helpline Session today. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements in the weeks to come!